Administrative Assistant | Sacramento, CA
The Administrative Assistant/Office Manager provides administrative support for the California Cattlemen’s Association’s (CCA) Membership & Events Division activities and coordinates day-to-day office operations.
Components of this position include: administrative support to the Finance Director, managing office resources and supplies, interacting with various outside vendors/organizations, overseeing internal and external reporting obligations, assisting with budget and processing invoices, corresponding with member leaders, meeting planning and logistics, and other areas as assigned to support the overall activities of CCA’s Membership and Events Division.
Salary: $18-20 per hour with excellent benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routinely provide efficient administrative support to the Membership & Events Division relative to division activities, specifically including but not limited to meeting, travel, and calendar coordination.
- Assist in planning and organizing conferences/meetings, including logistics and administration.
- Perform necessary administrative and liaison-support duties to help ensure that various member activities are professionally coordinated and conducted, to support CCA member committees and their objectives.
- Coordinates mailings of various publications, group communications and updates of mail/email lists.
- Routinely maintains, extracts, and tracks information from various data management systems and databases, including running reports as required.
- Promptly responds to and aids CCA members with inquiries.
- Oversees and tracks political action committee contributions and reporting including maintenance of accurate records.
- On a timely quarterly basis, accurately calculate and file Fair Political Practice Commission reports with the Secretary of State.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates day-to-day office operations to help ensure smooth work-flow, adequate phone coverage, office supplies, and operational office equipment.
- Keeps Director and team members informed as necessary of pending activities that impact the workflow.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Manage multiple ongoing projects and activities
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and make sound judgements in sensitive, stressful, and/or fast paced environment
- Team member that works with integrity, accountability, positive attitude and a professional demeanor
- Strong interactive skills in working with staff and members
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Associates’ degree (or equivalent from two-year college or technical school), or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply please submit a current resume to Lisa at email@example.com. Questions? Contact (916) 444-0845.